I've been doing Swag Bucks for a couple of years now but have more recently ramped up my earnings by learning to really use the site. Here are some of the ways that I can earn at least $75 a month!
- When I get up, I start Swag Bucks TV Mobile. It's an app on my iPad (it can also be on the iPhone or iPod Touch and there is an android version as well which can be run on the Kindle Fire and android devices). This will give me 50 Swag Bucks each day without much work. You DO have to watch it because sometimes it locks up and a few times I've had to hard start the iPad again but that's OK. When it runs well, it really runs well! I tend to do the health channel because it's pretty quick.
- Once I get that going, I get on the laptop and get Games going. You can play 10 games for 10 Swag Bucks. I play Drop3 and click on "Play for Free". Let it run through the ad then click on "Play" and then "Continue" I just let it run through on it's own until the game is done. When it's done, it will at first tell you that you have not won any Swag Bucks. That's fine. Click "Quit" and then go through the steps again. This time when it gets to the end after the leaderboard is loaded, it will tell you "Congratulations, you've won 2 Swag Bucks". You will be credited every 2 games. Once in a while, this won't work on Safari and I'll open Firefox and it runs fine. I tend to do this as I'm checking Facebook and my e-mails. It will take a little bit to get through them all but you don't have to babysit them in between so that's helpful. I've been known to start it, take a shower, start another game, dry my hair, start another game, make the bed and put on my makeup, start another game, make my breakfast ... you get the idea.
- Then I do my "Daily 3" which is the Daily Poll (gets me 1 Swag Buck) and the NOSO (gets me 2 Swag Bucks) - just skipping every offer in the NOSO. This gets 3 Swag Bucks. If you have downloaded the tool bar, that will get you another 1 to just use it for something (I check for Swag Codes)
- Whatever my NOSO captcha is, I now search on that term. I almost never get it on the first page but will go through a few pages then go back to page 1. I find I usually get that first search quickly IF I do it after the NOSO. **Since the change of the homepage, it seems that searches are MUCH harder to get. Keep plugging away. You can usually get two in a day.
So now I have or will soon earn 63 Swag Bucks plus my search (usually 7-10 Swag Bucks but sometimes significantly more) with just a few minutes work.
Something really important that I found was to join the Swagbucks Facebook page. I can learn on there what is going on, when codes are out and when people start winning more than one search win (two search wins in a day = dubs, three search wins in a day = trips, etc.) When I see people posting that they have dubs, I know it's time to do another search. I find the crazier the subject the better - and misspellings are quite fine. :) It's a rare day that you can't get two search wins and about half the time or so you can get three search wins or trips!
- Next up is Swag Bucks TV. You can watch any of the channels (some of them are really good - but of course you don't have to actually really fully pay attention to them) and earn 3 Swag Bucks for every 10 you watch. You don't even need to watch the whole video but can click on the next one when you've seen the meter move up. You're allowed to do 50 rounds of SBTV a day (meaning 500 videos) but that would take forever. So all I do is just click through it whenever I can and get about 6-24 Swag Bucks a day from this, depending on how much I'm on the computer (I run them on the iPad as well and that's easier for me because I can be on my computer while I'm running TV on the iPad and just keep clicking). Hey, every Swag Buck counts!!
- Surveys can be wonderful (I earned over 300 Swag Bucks just today) and can also be a huge frustration. First make sure that your entire profile is filled in. An interesting new trick we JUST learned this week was to click on a survey and get to the screen that shows you the time for the survey, how many Swag Bucks you will earn and "Start Survey" button. Under that button, you'll see in very small print "skip this survey and take another" or something like that (I'll check later). I've been finding MUCH more success doing that - higher paying surveys and a greater chance of qualifying. Know that most of us get disqualified - 9 out of 10 times probably! But you'll get 1 Swag Buck for each disqualification from surveys (up to 5 from Trusted Surveys and no limit from Special Offers/Peanut Labs).
- Special Offers - In order to not throw the computer across the room with this section, go ahead and "like" the Swag Bucks Offers That Credit Facebook page. MANY offers will not give you credit - and while you can submit "tickets" to argue the case, it's not always going to result in Swag Bucks.
- Videos - When you see any video on the site for 1 or 2 Swag Bucks, play them. If you see Jun videos (you can tell on the lower right hand corner of the video), MANY times they will credit over and over again. One day, I played a 2 Swag Bucks video 60 times. Yes, I got 120 Swag Bucks just from playing a 30 second video over and over again! I actually had to run out and had my kids play it for me while they finished school. :)
- Tasks - I haven't done these a lot but when I do, I keep thinking I should do them more! Some of them are a pain but some are really easy. Try them out and find which ones work for you! If you have problems, post on the Swag Bucks Facebook page and they will be really helpful!
- Coupons - Print out the coupons you want, use them and eventually you will get 10 Swag Bucks per coupon!! That's like ten cents in addition to the savings on the coupon!
- Shop and Save - Check out the stores and if there are any stores you normally shop at, go through Swag Bucks and you can get a certain number of Swag Bucks per dollar. These take about 30 days to credit but when they come through, they are great!
- Codes - these are tricky to find until you know what to do. There are cheater sites out there that will post the code but they can get you disqualified if you use them. Some of the sites are on Facebook. ;) If you keep an eye on the Swag Bucks Facebook page, you will see "Thanks for the code" by a lot of people - so then look for a code. You can use the Swidget (I have one at the bottom of this page) or the toolbar (need to download it - you can get 1 Swag Buck each day if you use the toolbar too!) but it's definitely not always accurate. Check out the Swag Bucks page to see more info on where you should look for codes.
- Finally, check out that goal on the front page. Each day, Swag Bucks set up a goal for you to reach each day. If you reach the goal in a day, you get 10% of the goal as a bonus on the 5th of the next month. If you get 7 days worth of goals in a row, you will get an additional 25 Swag Bucks on bonus day. If you get goal for 14 days in a row, you will get 100 Swag Bucks. If you get it 21 days, you get 200, whole month is worth 300 extra Swag Bucks! Add in the 10% of each day and it's easily a $5 Amazon gift card a month!
So, I get up, get the SBTV Mobile started, go get games started, get myself ready for the day as I click through the games until I get the 10 (although sometimes my 12 year old wants to play the games for me so I'll let him). I do the dailies, a search then look into surveys. I work on it for about 30 minutes in the morning while I'm doing other computer stuff. I'll then check in throughout the day, trying to do a few small things to get a few more Swag Bucks. If I have enough time, I try a few surveys. By the end of the day, I've usually met goal. :)
And that is how I earn my Swag Bucks. I've already cashed in for $25 in $5 Amazon gift cards this month and am only 50 Swag Bucks away from a $50 Paypal card for this month. Not too bad!
Say Goodbye to Survival Mode
6 hours ago