Sunday, March 23, 2008

Starting a new blog!


I have another blog that I started last year to have a place to put my adoption testimony that I did in church but I never did much more with that one. So I decided to leave that to archive stuff to save (I also put my method that I used to get my kids to sleep on their own in the crib when they were young) and to start a new blog where I'd just put my thoughts and such. So we'll see how this goes!



Today is Easter Sunday - Resurrection Sunday - the day where we celebrate and remember the greatest day in the history of Christianity. No other man in history came back to life again under his own power. No other man in history was able to pay for the sins of the entire world. No other man in history was God in the flesh - fully God and fully Man. Billions of men have died, but no death ever affected history the way this one Man's death did. Because of the life, death and resurrection of this one Man, we all have a chance to become children of God and to inherit the gift that only those who are children of God can receive - eternal life! Praise the Lord - Jesus lives - our God reigns!!!!

No comments: