Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 Driving teens????

Oh heavens - help us. My second daughter drove for the first time today. SHUDDER She did really well, though but it's still SOOO scary to allow a child to drive a 2,000+ lb. machine that can kill someone or atleast take a lot of your money away from you. LOL My oldest has her license but she's not driving on her own just yet because she's not ready. Now my second has started and I'm back in the passenger seat with my heart in my throat. Honestly? Give me a house full of 2 year olds. I've mastered that age - been through it 4 times. That's easy. Teaching your kid to drive? NOT!!! LOL

Oh and guess what my 16 year old got up today (at 10:30) and suddenly screamed? "OH NO!!! THE PSAT!!!!!" Yep - she forgot that it was at 8AM this morning. This was her only opportunity to take it. SIGH Now we have to figure out what to do. I think there's a way to write to the College Board and do something else to be eligible for the National Merit Scholarship contest. "Ya know, hon. THAT is why we have a CALENDAR!!"

Oh, life is never dull.

Finally, tomorrow is my DH's birthday! Happy Birthday sweetheart!! I love you SOOO much!!

No comments: