Sunday, December 7, 2008

SNOW!!!!

We're having our first snow. FINALLY! But this is the earliest we've had measurable snow here on Long Island in a long time. I'm so excited to see how the kids respond in the morning. :D We'll be at church from around 8:30 to 1:30 so they won't be able to play in it right away but they can play afterwards - because it's going to stay cold for a few days. :D How fun!!!

What perfect timing too. Tomorrow afternoon is our first of 4 Christmas plays at our church. They're always spectatcular programs and I can't wait to see it. I'm not sure if I'm going to go tomorrow or not - because I'm working the "Welcome Center" for the last 2 plays and the 2nd play is the dinner theater that we don't go to. If I can go in for one of the plays next week, then I'll just stay home tomorrow. So we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Laurie and Bill said...

We got snow last night in upstate NY, too. Although it wasn't our first snowfall of the season, nor will it be our last!

If I got snow as infrequent as you do on the island, I might like it more:)