Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted - life is busy!!

This week was so busy and this weekend continues to follow the trend. Today I had to be up at church early to work at the "Welcome Center" (where people can come and get info on the church and it's events) and that took me through 2 services (I DID attend one of them however). :) I ended up staying out in the lobby later than I was planning to and couldn't run the projector today because we had a dear lady walk smack dab into the sidelight of the door thinking it was an open door. Poor thing hit hard and was taken by ambulance to the hospital. :( She's over at the hospital now in capable hands. My prayers are with her.

Now I'm home for an hour and just had lunch - then will be heading back up to church for 3:15 for Welcome Center duty again for the last of the plays. Maybe I'll even get a chance to see it tonight!!

So I'm off to peel and chop some veggies to put in the oven on time bake so the roasted veggies will be almost done when we get home. I'll then toss a pork tenderloin in the pan for the last 30 minutes so we can have a nice hot dinner.

I'll try to post a bit more this week. :) Well, that's my plan....

No comments: