Monday, December 8, 2008

YAWN!!!!!

I'm tired. Don't know why. Could it be the early mornings and late nights over the weekend? Could it be that I'm fighting something? Could it be that I had to try to get a 1500 lb. horse to trot tonight in the freezing cold even though he REALLY didn't feel like it?? Maybe it's a combination of all of it. :D

Tomorrow I'm going with my 16 year old on a field trip! We're going to see the Bodies Exhibit in NYC with her health teacher. I'm SOOOO excited. I'm a geek when it comes to stuff like this - I think that the human body is beyond cool! It's worked out well because my college student doesn't have classes tomorrow (it's a make-up day for emergency closings and we've not had any so .... no school!) so she can watch the littles. I'm going to get to bed early tonight so I have enough time to get ready in the morning then go to NYC!! Woo-hoo!! I'll let you all know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got 3 words for you.

HUG A CADAVER.

Wait. 4 more.

I WANT A PICTURE!

Ginger said...

Hope you have fun!!