Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Please pray

If you guys could pray for a man who I know as AJ. He's on a board I'm on and he's dealing with great depression. He's decided to commit suicide once some things are in place and I've been PMing with him all afternoon trying to counsel him. Normally I'd have another man do this but I honestly feel that if he reached out to me, I need to do what I can. I HAVE contacted some pastors who have tried to help him and there is prayer going up for him but it seems he's made up his mind and I have no clue who he is or where he is other than Indianapolis.

So if you could pray for AJ that God would comfort him and give him clarity to see the truth of God rather than the lies of Satan. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!

Ella said...

Ann-
We will all be praying here.

Our Spin Cycle said...

Ann, I most definitely am praying for AJ. I will also be praying for you, Dear One, as you carry this through with His guidance and grace. God bless you for being there for this young man.