Thursday, March 19, 2009

Please pray for me over the next week or so.

My dad just got home from rehab after getting a total knee replacement and now the busyness starts. I'm homeschooling and working part time as well as have the hobby of riding my friend's horse and now I'm adding in driver for my dad who needs to see the cardiologist twice and the surgeon once over the next few days - and then start physical therapy 3X a week. I'm going to be doing a lot of running from here to there which will cut into our homeschooling quite a bit as well as just my time at home.

If you could pray that I can manage my time well, that the kids would step up and do their work quickly and without complaint and that I'd be able to still make sure the family is fed healthy meals without breaking the budget by doing a lot of take-out.

Thanks!!

Oh - I'm NOT going to pay the computer to do it. ;)

No comments: