Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A review of my day "Off"

Well, it was a glorious day - rain and all. I felt SOOOO unpressured, so unhurried, so .... calm. So what did I do on my day "off"?? I went through 12 years of homeschooling supplies, 3 bookcases were organized, children's September books are all set in the bookcase, and about 1/3 of the books that I don't need are listed at VegSource, with the rest to follow over the next few day. I did run out to purchase some Greek salad and a spinach pie (I've been craving them for days so I figured "why not??") and some things from the drug store but otherwise I was home. It was wonderful.

But of course all good things must come to an end. Today will be super busy and a day mostly out of the house. I need to go to my ob/gyn's office (there's a billing issue with my old insurance company), church (need to get a cash advance for VBS), Target (Lauren stepped on Robby's favorite Bakugon so she's going to buy him some more - and we all need some new undies), Costco (buying for VBS's "dry run" tomorrow), supermarket (again for dry run). Tonight I need to go to church to do some training on the new computer system (I do NOT like being the only one who knows how to run it - we need more people!!), so dinner will be early. I'm thinking of purchasing dinner at Costco - a rotisserie chicken and salad would be yummy and cheap!

So, back to the real world. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day off! Woot!