Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Monday

So this week is going to be busy yet again thanks to the play but I think I have food planned out.  Here we go:

Monday - Tortellini Alfredo with ham, salad
Tuesday - Breaded chicken tenders (I'll make extra), mashed potatoes, gravy, peas
Wednesday - Cranberry pork roast, rice, broccoli
Thursday - lasagna, salad
Friday - DH and I will eat at the yacht club and then I need to be at church around 7 or so for the play
Saturday - porterhouse steaks, mashed potatoes, some sort of veggie (I'll be home around 5 from the play)
Sunday - Cast party - I'll make cocktail meatballs in the crockpot at church to serve.
Monday - Taco soup, salad

This week has me at church on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights for play practice and work.  Then the play is Friday night, Saturday at 2 and Sunday at 4 with the cast party after the Sunday show.  It will be fun!  The play went really well with just a few glitches and I'm sure the rest of them will be even better!  :)

No comments: