Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

K - just sat down to plan out the week's menu since I have my order in with the delivery service Peapod and I can edit it until 3pm today.  It will be delivered between 9:30 am and 1 pm tomorrow and I need to be sure that it actually has what I need!!  :)  So I sat down with Bob to plan it out.  Here we go:

Monday - Roasted Tomato Pasta, bread, salad
Tuesday - Helen's Mac and Cheese, salad, cake (Bob's 50th birthday!!)
Wednesday - Boilermaker Tailgate Chili, salad
Thursday - Sauerbraten, Red Cabbage, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
Friday - eat out
Saturday - Honey Mustard Chicken, roasted red and purple potatoes, green beans
Sunday - after church - taco soup
               dinner - a nice big dinner salad with chicken, mandarin oranges, blue cheese, craisins and stuff

Now to go add the things I need to my order!

No comments: