Monday, March 21, 2011

I really need to get on the ball!! Sorry!

Once again, I'm slacking off.  I am determined to post 3 times this week and 2 times on the cooking blog even if it kills me!  Well, it won't kill me but you know what I mean!!

For now, I'll post my menu for the week.  We've got a little craziness this week and a bit more next week so the menu reflects that.  :)

Monday (taking care of horses by 4:30 and annual budget meeting at church at 7) - Roast beef, baked potatoes, gravy, green beans
Tuesday (worship leader's meeting at church at 7) - Penne a la vodka, salad
Wednesday (ballet at 4, church at 7) - "Good Salad" (a salad made with greens, chicken, blue cheese, mandarin oranges, glazed walnuts, craisins and a dressing of 1 part honey to two parts balsamic vinegar), bread
Thursday (taking care of horses and riding so home by 5:30) - Pineapple pork chops, rice, peas
Friday (work) - hubby and I go out for dinner and kids are "fend for yourself"
Saturday (picking up guest speaker at 7 from airport) - most likely going out to eat with the man who's guest preaching on Sunday
Sunday (will most likely take guest preacher out for lunch then we have our annual dinner at church) - dinner at church - I'm making pulled pork and a side dish but don't know what yet to make for the side

So there you go.  A bit busy but not terrible.  :)

No comments: