Thursday, November 17, 2011

Money Saving Mom

I follow Crystal at Money Saving Mom in my Google Reader and she has SO many great tips, links and stuff on her site.  I am constantly either saving money or getting freebies in the mail because of her.  She also posts info on deals at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid and other stores that will save money in a big way by stacking deals and coupons together.  It's a GREAT blog to follow.

Now she has written a book!  The book is called The Money Saving Mom's Budget and it's a book that I'm definitely looking forward to.  Money is tight around here with two kids in college and working on a pastor's salary and I'm sure there will be so many great tips and info in this book.  In addition, she also has a freezer book which I am really looking forward to getting now that I have a freezer again!

No comments: